A short project-looking back...

This continues to be a super theme, Wes and sorry it has take me so long to catch up with it. Love those faces and the framing of the last is great.

Thanks Pete, I may take up this series again this year- similarly I apologise for such a delay replying to this! Time endlessly marches on and distracts.

Taking my time to learn how to use my camera(s) has been great fun, and resulted in moments of joy when I've captured an image more captivating than what I saw with my eyes, yet the spirit of the shot I'd framed.

Since chatting and uploading on this forum I've had encouragement to explore more 'meaning' with my photography. I've been uncertain as to how best to present my images captured for this initial foray into showcasing a series of linked images, so I'm going to try showcasing the first image in the series, and follow up with the next if any dialogue is stimulated.

I'm a motorcyclist, not a biker as many (including myself at times) will say, I've never known anything other than my time traveling under my own will via the many motorcycles I've owned and ridden. So, as you may imagine, I often end my day sat astride my bike and looking back on the days scenes through my wing mirrors, which has led to the idea of recording a series of images showing my final scene of the day before I head home. I wondered if they would lead me to see another view or reflect on the day that took place.

Here was the scene from the end of the first day.View attachment 16621
An interesting image.

Back