Critique Welcomed A View of the dining pavilion at the Getty

Love this shot, Brian. At first glance I thought it was taken with a Mamiya 7. You've taken some fine shots of this area.
Thanks a lot, Rob. (Saw your comment on Facebook and appreciate it.) No it was taken with a very different, yet no less magnificent machine: The McKillop!

That is indeed a fine shot and I really like the lighting under the ceiling and the fine but non-brittle (if you see what I mean) fine detail. The little clusters of people are rather satisfying also.
Thanks Pete. The whole place is covered in travertine tiles--those would be your "brittle" ones, if I take your meaning correctly. Being situated on a hillside overlooking Los Angeles's west side it makes for a magnificent sight from a distance on a sunny day. Thanks again, Pete!

I
Did you intend "Roman" Ivar?
I am amazed that you Brian,:eek: because I missed the bloody n i Roman, ( we some times refer to the printing devil in these matters, hoping that the reader shall be able to figure it out on their own, in spite of a little mishap :rolleyes:), were not able to realize what I meant. Have you been clouded by a certain Tr"a"mp?:D

I

I am amazed that you Brian,:eek: because I missed the bloody n i Roman, ( we some times refer to the printing devil in these matters, hoping that the reader shall be able to figure it out on their own, in spite of a little mishap :rolleyes:), were not able to realize what I meant. Have you been clouded by a certain Tr"a"mp?:D
You never cease to confound me Ivar. Have you put your horned helmet on upside down again? :p

Back