Anonymous buyer,...? Hmmm...!

Brian Moore

Let's look at this objectively.

1. The auction is for a Leica. (We have a Leica nut on RPF.)
  2. The auction is for a Leica and is taking place in a German-speaking country. (We have a Leica nut on RPF who lives part time in a German speaking country.)
  3. The buyer wants his identity kept secret. (We have a Leica nut on RPF who lives part time in a German-speaking country and who keeps his true identity [as Chief Constable of the Horizon Police and Head Superintendent of those awful awful people, the Dust Police] secret.)

The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable. Out of respect for the buyer's wishes to remain anonymous, I shall refrain from naming him. However, I think it is a foregone conclusion that with the facts above laid bare in front of us for us all to see, we all must now know who the mystery buyer is.

(Admit it Askew,...its a fair cop!)

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com...ra-after-fetching-28million-at-auction-41794/

Let's look at this objectively.

1. The auction is for a Leica. (We have a Leica nut on RPF.)
  2. The auction is for a Leica and is taking place in a German-speaking country. (We have a Leica nut on RPF who lives part time in a German speaking country.)
  3. The buyer wants his identity kept secret. (We have a Leica nut on RPF who lives part time in a German-speaking country and who keeps his true identity [as Chief Constable of the Horizon Police and Head Superintendent of those awful awful people, the Dust Police] secret.)

The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable. Out of respect for the buyer's wishes to remain anonymous, I shall refrain from naming him. However, I think it is a foregone conclusion that with the facts above laid bare in front of us for us all to see, we all must now know who the mystery buyer is.

(Admit it Askew,...its a fair cop!)

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com...ra-after-fetching-28million-at-auction-41794/
Well spotted Mr Brian Moore Mischief ;)

Well, luckily it has been fobbed off, sorry, I mean moved on to a Leica enthusiast in Worcester (who wishes to remain anonymous). Or so I've heard! :rolleyes:
Yes and there was for a while that unclaimed lotto of two jackpot winning tickets from Worcester of a record amount earlier this year, 33million each and one winner stayed anonymous, It's all falling into place now ;)

Back