Another from Bournemouth

Hi all,

I'm Matt, and a keen newby photographer (well, happy snapper!) :)

Great new website guys, I received recommendation from Chris Dodkin (Hi Chris, Minty here!)

I have a Canon 450D and Voigtlander Bessa R2 (just had my first ever film developed)

Other things I like to do include track days, and playing Call of Duty online (online gaming, mainly with me nephew)

I enjoy taking landscapes mostly, but will generally snap away at anything given the chance. :)

Hi Hamish, thanks for the welcome. I love the Bessa. Have the F1.7 Ultron 35mm, and I'm very happy with it (just struggling with manual controls at the moment)

Hi Hamish, thanks for the welcome. I love the Bessa. Have the F1.7 Ultron 35mm, and I'm very happy with it (just struggling with manual controls at the moment)

What you struggling with, anything technical or just getting used to it from using auto equipment? If it's technical I'm sure we can help! :)

Just getting used to remember to make sure I have remembered everything before hitting the shutter release - I sometimes concentrate on focus so much I forget exposure and vice versa :)

Only B&W so far for film, and only one film so far - will put up a few bad pics later..

Welcome Matt

Nice to have another Online Gamer here too, Pity you play CoD though

I play WWii Online and I have done since 2002... It's a very complex game and very hard. A map or Campaign will last between a week to 3 months or more. It's has the largest map of any online game 1/2 scale, all set on a single server with no zones like other online games, visible distance is around 6Km and 500 odd towns and city's. It is a complete combined arms game with Navy, Air force and Army. In the Army for instance you are able to be anything from a humble rifleman to a late war Sherman including AAA and ATGs. If you can make it through the month long learning curve you'll be hooked.

I'll be playing tonight, If you fancy it look me up. I always play Allies, game name is rans. I'll show you around a bit if you like.

playnet.com

Back