Any Motorcyclists Here ?

I know what you mean, but they are OK in the States as long straight roads, here in the UK not realy for our roads afer riding one my mind was made up that they were worse than I had imagined LOL vibrated so much my feet kept coming of the pegs nice Honda tourer for me anytime LOL but to each their own.

Andy, I think that is a European myth. Most cities in the US used Harley Davidson Motorcycle until the the late 1970s when they switched to the Japanese bikes. The thinking was that the lighter, short wheel base would be better for congested traffic conditions. The HD was a safer bike simply because of its balance and agility. The fatigue factor was also a problem they had not anticipated. Most city in the US are moving back to the HD. In fact, I think that I read that the city of Hamburg is now using the HD. . The only HD that I know of that has that vibration problem is the smaller versions like the Sportster. I couldn't believe how much they vibrated.

you guys need to go Italian ... Lambrettas might not be fast but they look FANTASTIC lol

Back