Back Again!!!

David Crosbie

Hi All,

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not!

I joined this forum way back when it was a fairly new thing, and I tried to contribute regularly, but as ever life gets in the way slightly.

I used to have a Canon 5D, 24-105 L, Grip etc etc etc, but found that it simply didn't leave the camera bag as much as it should do. It was never taken on holidays because it was too large for luggage, and as a result, my photography got forgotten.

Decided enough was enough, and finally sold it all, and replaced with some Micro 4/3rds kit instead.

Now rocking a Panasonic Lumix GX7 with 12-32 pancake zoom and 35-100.

Loving being back in the game, and being able to take great images with such a small camera. It's re-ignited my enthusiasm.

It's only been a week, but you can see some of the earliest images I took here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shrink1061/albums/72157670203424671

Hi David. Jeez, another photographer in Edinburgh! I recognise (and have photographed) most of the places in those shots. They are very good, by the way, so I'm looking forward to you uploading more here. I've been here for about four years, and can't remember you, so it must have been a long while since you were last here.

You're an old one then and to you I am a newcomer, never the less, always nice to make another acquaintance. So welcome back. Rob seems to be pleased too and that is a good sign:D

Back