Bored again

Vic Shaw

Bored again tonight so I was just having a flick through old filed that I could maybe have another go at. Found this one which I think I may have processed before, but I thought with the new techniques I'd picked up here I'd have another go at it.

No title really because they would pretty much all be a little cheesy for the subject matter.

DSC06806.jpg

Vic

I like it. Pleased you are bored. But, you know what? Try cropping the top off the cross off and the RH side up agaisnt the cross. I thnk the intimacy then contrasts more with the crosses behind. What do you think?. I like the processing though.

yup I see what your getting at there Pete and it does work ( you can go off people you know!).....I was thinking (and I tend to do this a little with WWii memorials ) more of the light and having the cross head up into the light. I will crop it as you say because I do like the idea, but just this once!

Vic

heres the crop

DSC06806a.jpg

It's maybe not as tight as you would like, but I am reluctant to crop tighter. I was young and foolish when I took this so it's not composed as well as I would like for this crop.

Vic

Back