Bus Window Abstract

Nice! Umm... The film Pen F or the digital one?
Digital. Unfortunately I sold off all my film stuff except for a Rolleiflex which I am probably going to sell soon. I don't have access to a darkroom. It costs a small fortune to use labs on top of the film cost. I guess I'm a bit of a snob about it, but I think the whole film process is developing and printing. It's the way I learned how to do it a long time ago. I really miss making prints. Digital is fine but if I had my choice I choose shooting B/W film over digital.

Digital. Unfortunately I sold off all my film stuff except for a Rolleiflex which I am probably going to sell soon. I don't have access to a darkroom. It costs a small fortune to use labs on top of the film cost. I guess I'm a bit of a snob about it, but I think the whole film process is developing and printing. It's the way I learned how to do it a long time ago. I really miss making prints. Digital is fine but if I had my choice I choose shooting B/W film over digital.
Thanks. I thought digital, but I've been surprised before by what can be got out of a half-frame camera so wasn't sure. :) My film use (only B and W) is shoot, home develop, then digitise. All the rest happens in the PC... hybrid! I kind of wish I could do the whole process in analog (the proper way), but no darkroom, and the costs of all the extra stuff is a bit too much for me.

Thanks. I thought digital, but I've been surprised before by what can be got out of a half-frame camera so wasn't sure. :) My film use (only B and W) is shoot, home develop, then digitise. All the rest happens in the PC... hybrid! I kind of wish I could do the whole process in analog (the proper way), but no darkroom, and the costs of all the extra stuff is a bit too much for me.
A long time ago I had a Pen Half Frame. I don't remember which version. That was an awesome camera!!!! I used to love trying to find two images that complimented each other and printing the two side by side.

Back