California Zombies

Brian Moore

I elected to put this image in the "General" category only because Hamish has failed to foresee the need for a "Zombie" or "Undead" category or the like. (I don't see it fitting on the "People & Portraits" section or in the "Animals" section either for obvious reasons.)

Anyway, inspired by Hamish's images of earlier today in which he posted two of what he thought were zombies (although only one was) I thought I'd post (or re-post, as I think I may have posted it to RPF before) the below image, which I took at a local park a while back with my Vivitar PN20111 camera with flipped lens.

I was running away from the zombies when I snapped this image so I could not properly frame it as I held the camera behind my back as I ran to record as best I could what was clearly a strange phenomenon.

PN2011FujiSuperia400-016.jpg

Tell you what Brian, that's some dedication to photography.

so are these super zombies with quick reflexes like in resident evil or so slow they can be outrun by a deaf elderly man with a walker as in cockneys vs. zombies? and why don't we have a walking dead forum?

love the spur of the moment framing, very hard to do while on the move. especially if you're wielding the camera with one hand and a shovel or ice pick with the other hand.

Back