Calla Lily - Rob's Daily Blog

Rob thank you for this whole post it was a pleasure to spend a small piece of my life reading through this and your images and impressionism I found to be outstanding.
A real pleasure in someone enthused in his hobby its amazing what a flower can bring out.

Thanks, Martin. And thanks for reminding me about this thread. I need to do something similar again. Photography must be about something more than cameras, analogue v. digital, film, processes, editing, etc, etc. It's when I concentrate on those things that I start to drift, and ultimately lose interest in photography. Philosophical speculation, on the other hand, can often sound like Pseuds Corner. As ever, it's all about balance.

It's funny how we upload images here, as if they are the end result. But they never are.

[QUOTE="
It's funny how we upload images here, as if they are the end result. But they never are.[/QUOTE]
Very True Rob
As Ansel Adams once said You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.”

Last edited:
Back