Can you do me a massive favour PLEASE

Laurie Parker

It only takes a couple of minutes but could you guys vote for the sackboys on a microsoft photo competition its ending sunday night and we are needing some more votes to try and secure a place in top three all help would be appreciated,

to vote just click link then click the thumb for the vote to be cast, you can log in on there via a facebook account if it makes it easier. Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

http://www.liveshare.com/#&id=1433848&mediaid=305429&detail=true

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...........!!

There are ten votes to be taken off out total cos someone who was caught cheating decided to try and make multiple accounts in other halfs name, so if we could get them ten votes legit from here would be brilliant

I dunno, disappear for ages then rock up again, within 2 days making demands ... Tut tut ;)

I've downloaded an app, but I can't work out what to do with it??

haha i have done & they all said SOD OFF LAURIE.........hehe

you have to click the little thumb to like the photo Hamish, log into it via fb is what I done, and tut Darren tell your firiends when they need hand with odd vote or two dont ask me then lolol

I am supposed to be doing this on the iPhone?
I just get this...
0b943307.jpg

Do I need to get my laptop out?

yep seems the iphone has problems with the app, works no problem on pc though much appreciated it ends later today and we need all votes we can get now its getting very close

when u click via pc it will open the app and a photo of the sackboys on the beach just click blue thumb to cast vote u can create a liveshare account or its easier to log in via facebook if you have anyone else you know who wouldnt mind voting on it too would be appreciated

Back