Cathy DP2 B/W conversions

Steve Boykin

I still cannot figure out how to save the B/W files in SPP to export to Lightroom. I found a tutorial but it's for an older version of the Software. The B/W in SPP look better than the Silver EFX ones. Of course every time I try to save the file to my desk top it just goes back to the color version. This is where we Texans say "Fudge Stick!"

From Tues AM.

Attachments

• 122305.jpg
    122305.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 122306.jpg
    122306.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 122307.jpg
    122307.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 122308.jpg
    122308.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 12
No matter how, you have created some fine conversions any way from some damned fine shots. The first is especially good I think. Relaxed and natural and lovely skin tones.

Thanks Pete. I have to drive down to Austin today, but when I get back I am going to try yet again to master SPP.....sigh...

I did find a tutorial online but it was for an older version (5. something). I am still struggling a bit with those cameras because I just cannot adapt to the rear screen viewing. I wasn't really knocked out by that magnifier thing attached with shock cord. For some reason I have less trouble with the GR than the DP's using the rear screen. I am beginning to think I am perhaps too old to adapt to the no viewfinder cameras. Don't even get me started on learning software. I still have no idea what over half those controls in Lightroom are.... :)

Back