CAVEMAN

Julian de'Courcy

As a teenager, Malcolm a well known Mevagissey fisherman was nicknamed Caveman. No idea why :rolleyes:. Very good friend and lets say we did not avoid life as youngsters.
Here getting together sixty new lobster pots.

Merrily done with the Dp3. Tried Nik software on this which also added a frame.

20160411_0361.jpg

Great photo. He looks like quite a character. I'll bet he's not boring.

Wonderful image, Julian. Lots of character in that man for sure. You've captured his essence I dare say.
Thank you Brian. Within such a small and open community, where ale is liberally consumed ( not that you'd know what that was like I am sure :rolleyes:) The strong characters have little to hide if anything at all and most often their character has depth and on show for all to see. .

Superb shot, Julian. Full of character and engagement.

How did you find old Nik?
Thank you Pete. Not certain about Nik Pete. Time will tell. Much of what can be done if not all via Nik can easily be done within Pcs6 and have over time generated many presets which essentially Nik does in it's easy form and the local adjustments can be done within Pcs6 with more options. I can imagine if I did not have Cs this bit of software would most possibly be seen by myself as much more useful than I find now. I'll have a continuing use but I do like working the route too the result through interest and gaining knowledge of what is doing what rather than a quick fix. If we are awarding stars here I'd give it for what it is, a ***** out of five. Good for lazy days.

Back