New Celebrating RPF Talent - David M. Byrne

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
You might have noticed the header has at last changed, this time we are celebrating David M. Byrne's photography! Once a week for the last 8 weeks David has posted a thread on our forum documenting his travels ... and what travels!! You can read about his journey so far on his blog here dMb - Travel but just beware of that green eyed monster!

rpf-logo.png

Keep those eyes peeled for threads entitled "mave on the move" these understated thread titles all contain gems of photography and are well worth reading!

David, keep up the good work! I for one look forward to reading about your travels every week!

well deserved David, dont forget folks you may need to refresh your browser when looking at RPF to see the changes, I did

Daz

Really like the way you can change the header!

Well done David, some stunning images there. I will have to catch up the "MOTM" threads.

They are threads well worth reading ...
I personally thinker are very privalidged to have David share his travels with is in such a way!

Re. Header, yeah, it's pretty cool eh ... Very easy with only basic knowhow too!

Nice one Hamish - looking sharp :)

Wow. I don't know what to say. An honour indeed. I'm humbled. Thanks for the kudos Hamish & for the kind words from the community. I hope you all continue to enjoy my entries just as much as I like filing them.

Back