Dead or alive!!! (warning not for the faint hearted)

Thomas brookes

RPF Chief iPhone app Reviewer
Ok part of me wasn't going to post this photo but im quite intrigued to hear other peoples opinions on it,

the subject is harsh, dark and brutal so if your easily offended back out now.

I was watching a documentary on new Orleans. And was shocked and taken back by the amount of death I saw. the countless bodies on the side walks unaccounted for and stripped bare of ritual and dignity. I wondered how the survivors coped. When does a dead human in the street become an inanimate object to get used to as you walk past?

I wouldn't say I was inspired by the awe full events of new Orleans.. more affected by the imagery I was pretty much getting in touch with my dark side and decided to do this

When I shot this I was shocked at the result even though I am the subject, my girlfriend got really upset as it was me and in our bath room.

The other side to the photo is that its not graphic its a suggestion by me that triggers something in my brain to assume the worst and imagine the rest. How do you guys feel as you have no emotional attachment to me and the surroundings?

So although I feel its not a nasty graphic image its quite morbid so as I said if you are easily offended back out now.

You have been warned!!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's my iPhone that's inhibiting me from viewing these images, but I am intrigued. By your description alone I think I have one or two images I could add to this morbid exploit which need addressing. Damn iPhone, bloody useless :D!

Well executed......

I'll get my coat!

The description sounds interesting but I can't see any pic's:confused:!!!

Has the photograph been removed???

Dam it!
Another person having this issue ...
I'll find a fix for this next week ...
This bloody forum feels like it's falling apart at the mo...
I think I need to upgrade to the latest version

For now, can every one use phitobucket for image hosting, as opposed to the forum it's self...

Out of interest how many people can still not see this photo... There is a chap from vb helping me with this now so as much info as possible would be great!

Works for me - Mac OSX Safari

Woohoo!!! I can see it at last:D.

I think a bloody hand print sliding down the wall would have finished this off nicely;)...

Back