Critique Welcomed Eastern Washington Somewhere

Great shapes and contrast. I'm curious what it looks like in color, too.
Thanks Len. I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination to see a color version; I shot it on black and white film. (I'll look to see if I took an i-Phone shot here. I sometimes do that. If so I'll post it.)

A road movie by Wim Wenders, if it weren't for the fact that it has too much grain. Nice one, @Brian Moore. A good work of light in time and space.
Thanks a lot Gianluca. I agree that the grain is a bit much. I tried to smooth it out in post but could only go so far before I started losing detail. (Come to think of it I could try doing some grain smoothing just in the sky with masking,...didn't think about that before. May give it a go!

Thanks a lot Gianluca. I agree that the grain is a bit much. I tried to smooth it out in post but could only go so far before I started losing detail. (Come to think of it I could try doing some grain smoothing just in the sky with masking,...didn't think about that before. May give it a go!

If you want to do it, do it, but I wasn't suggesting that. I think the beauty of film is also accepting what it gives back.

Back