F8 Creates Business Card Photo Competition

Rabbits.. We shoot those around these parts :D except for my jersey of course lol.
Half man, half horse.. Just have to go out to some of the tiny country towns to see one of those if you get my drift ;) hahaha.
Just wait until you see a wallaroofox.. Scary ******** those ones :D

Now you're just showing orf Downunder....:D:D:D Remember we get Home and Away up top too :D and who is Dawson anyway? :D

I feel slightly bad about posting these. They are not great photographs like you have all posted.

But....

This is Craig revel horwood archetypal bad guy from the BBC hit show strictly come dancing. Its a huge show in the UK so I thaught I would utilise my celebrity connections.

Craig Revel Horwood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

65932f48.jpg

e34f2e94.jpg

d84732ce.jpg

Cheers

Apologies for the bad photos but I did not take them.

Very well done Thomas! Fair play for your celeb connections! Learn more about you everyday! Lol
I still don't like that bloke tho...... Only in my opinion though, but I do think he's VERY far up his own arse!
Maybe a different person back stage but for the main stage he's a class a ........ :)
Looks like he's lost a bit of chub!

Last edited:
Excellent Brodie! You know we were thinking of the real deal?!
I suppose we I'd t specifically state.... Lol... However Brodie, this is such a good idea. Looks like a bit of work has gone into this! Fair play!! :D:D

Thougt they needed some get-up :D
Soon after putting them in the tree they blew into the river.. and that was the end of that chapter lol. Lucky Hamsh sent more then one.

Wow Brodie them are brilliant, great idea, love them , shame about loosing them down river though after that work.lol

Dan
these are pretty cool, too, shame about image quality though eh.

F8 creates are in liverpool tomorrow for the day :)

Daz

Dan he is actually a very nice man to be fair. His stage character is all for show. he is paid to be the nasty one.
Gutted about the image quality!! Always next time ehy!!

I'm sure he is a sound bloke, and it shows it as he's willing to have a photo taken.
It's because of his 'fake' stage character it makes me dislike him. It's not who he is.
But I suppose that's entertainment these days. :D:D

Gutted about the quality Tom. Where was this taken? When did you go down there?

Doesn't matter it's a bit fuzzy ... Who cares really, I don't! It's supposed to be a bit of fun, where people who take pictures fr this find interesting or unusual places to photograph the cards ...
No one ever mentioned it was a technical competition or that quality was of any real importance!
You can see the card and you can see the guy who's holding it ... That's what matters here!

Back