F8 Creates Business Card Photo Competition

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Bit of an unusual one this ...
My company, F8 Creates are running a competition to take photos of our business cards in imaginative circumstances ...
I'm hoping some of you might be interested in taking part ... as really you are the bulk of the photographers I know.

buzcard.jpg

Basically, if anyone is interested I will send them one of our business cards in the post (or give them one face to face if you are near by).
You take a picture of it in as stunning, imaginative, ridiculous or whatever situation you can think of...
post the photo to this thread or email it to me ... info@f8creates.com

The winner gets their very own little F8 Creates style Character designed for them (like the ones on the card and my avatar) ...

More on our website http://www.f8creates.com/promotions.html
Gallery Here

Instructions
398098_342154062462882_139969536014670_1386962_1668821061_n.jpg

Just a bit of fun really, and obviously its somewhat of a mini marketing champaign from us, but thought at least a few of you might have some ideas ... hopefully some of you who live in retentively exotic or far off lands :)

Ooooooooh!! I would like to get involved!
Are you in tonight Hamster? I've still got these audio leads that I said I'd give to you as I don't have a HiFi no more.
I can pick one of them cards up, and listen to your stereo..... Oh.... Oh... And we can play with our action men.... Together!!! :D:D:D:D

I'm game for a laugh Hamish!Will pm you my address :)

Dan, you can certainly pop and get one ... I cant promise much social activity though Hannah is fairly poorly at the moment :/
we may be able to squeeze a 5 min blast on the hifi, but i cant promise too much ...

Pete and Chris, envelopes loaded and ready for off!

What?! No action men?! [tut]
I suppose....... I'll give you a text when I'm on my way...
In fact, you in about 17 30??

cool cool ... this is going well!
Cheers all!

SO what do people think of the prize then?
anyone actually interested in the idea of having their own little character?

Sounds like fun... PM on the way.

send me one pls Hamish, should be a bit of fun eh

Im sending a few to everyone just in case they blow away in the wind or something ;)

Can I make a request Darren?
Id love to see one on Barmouth bridge!!

Now your taking the pi$$ man.............!!

haha no probs will do my best for queen, country and RPF:p

Back