For sale - Yashica T4

Deb Yalden

I have a Yashica T4 that I now want to sell. It is in excellent condition with very little sign of use. Was used until last year (battery is still strong!). I know these are almost 'collectibles' but am not able to get a clear idea of what I should be looking to ask and I guess this depends on interest. If you are interested please message me. Please also see that I have a Yashica T5 (super t4) in my additional ad. Many thanks. I am in Hampshire but postage could be arranged.

Hi Deb, and welcome again to RPF.

We are a friendly forum and I hope you are not put off by your first reply here but, although members do occasionally sell things via this forum, it is not something that is normally done until one becomes established. Please pop into the meet and greet and introduce yourself, and enjoy the place.

Hi Deb, and welcome again to RPF.

We are a friendly forum and I hope you are not put off by your first reply here but, although members do occasionally sell things via this forum, it is not something that is normally done until one becomes established. Please pop into the meet and greet and introduce yourself, and enjoy the place.
Oh right! Then forgive me. I was wanting to find an appropriate place to sell these cameras within a knowledgable group,rather than,say, ebay!

Back