Forum issues

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Hi everyone...
A good few people have told me of the forum white screening ... its started doing it to me now.
I havent spoken to the hosting company, but my guess is that they are messing about with security settings and have blocked some sort of something ...
It's happened before...

Ill speak to them about it tomorrow ... when it happens, just refresh ... It will give you an annoying message about duplicate content... Ignore it ...

Yep had this in fact it uploaded one post four times, thought it was just me being a twonk, happy I'm not, well I think I'm not :D:D:D:D

Not had that problem at all but I have not posed a great deal of late. I wonder if it might also be an interaction with Flickr. I'm still using Photobucket. It might be worth a quick poll if it doesn't settle down. What do you think?

It happened to me yesterday trying to upload via P-bucket, Pete.

It happened briefly this morning when I uploaded via Flickr, too.

Hamish - Remember that Canon thread that wouldn't take - I bet THAT was the start of the whole sordid affair :D

Hamish,

I twice gave up on the site this morning - took AGES (i.e. three minutes) for a page to load. I tried lots of other websites and forums, but with no issues, just RPF. I wonder if other people are having problems? It seems OK at the moment. Had same issues yesterday as well. Not a cache problem.

Rob

Snap :)
Poor Hamish, getting all the stick now! Dodkins, don't do this again! Naughty! :):):)

Back