Critique Welcomed From our garden this minute.

Terrific bridge and view. And from your garden... gosh!
The only thing I don't like so much (only mentioning as a point of interest as you tagged it 'critique welcomed') is that the processing has formed slight 'halos' for want of a better word around contrasting edges, maybe as a result of lowering highlights/raising shadows. In the sky along the horizon and around the bridge pillar for example. It can be hard to avoid at times.
I want to add though that I see these quite often, and usually I'm the only one who notices so...🤷‍♂️ To be taken with a pinch of salt perhaps.

Terrific bridge and view. And from your garden... gosh!
The only thing I don't like so much (only mentioning as a point of interest as you tagged it 'critique welcomed') is that the processing has formed slight 'halos' for want of a better word around contrasting edges, maybe as a result of lowering highlights/raising shadows. In the sky along the horizon and around the bridge pillar for example. It can be hard to avoid at times.
I want to add though that I see these quite often, and usually I'm the only one who notices so...🤷‍♂️ To be taken with a pinch of salt perhaps.
Thank you for your comments. Appreciated. I did take it with a TT Artisan manual lens 35mm/F1,4 at 1,8 and yes I have to blame myself and partly my inexperience with the lens for the mishaps. Glad you corrected me. Correction from certain others without mentioning names here, won't be tolerated.🤔

Back