FS: Hasselblad CFV-39 Digital Back

Alec Ingrahm

Selling the Hasselblad CFV-39 digital back for $7500 either through cash by pickup or via PayPal. This digital back was purchased late 2009 and has about 18k actuations on it. This digital back is in amazing physical condition with no noticeable physical defects whatsoever. This deal includes the firewire cables, flash input cables, battery, charger and US adapter, protector cover, focusing screen, and exposure cables. Updated with the latest firmware. PM if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 72
Hi Alec
Welcome to forum

although we do offer classified adds to our members it is really for established members who have perhaps gained trust, or at least a rapport with current members ...
We are not so strict about this sort of thing here really, but it is generally considered good forum etiquette to introduce your self at very least before trying to flog things!

This is for your benefit as much as anything else as without any trust or rapport other members are quite likely to see your post as spam or a scam over anything else ...

If you would like this add to remain please make your way to the welcome section and introduce your self
Meet and Greet

In the mean while I must advise members not to contact Alec about this item until he has at very least told us who he is ...

Also, have you concidered trying one of the blad forums?
I think there are two of us on here with hasselblads (regular posters at least) and whilst I can't speak for the other member, I certainly don't have this sort of money to be throwing around on a whim :/

I've noticed this has again after the another recent occasion.
Well said Hamish.

Those first two paragraphs are my standard response now ...
I think it's fair for both us and the new member really...

Back