Fuji X-10 at Bob Rigby

Andy Boardman

Trade Member: Bob Rigby Photographic
I have just taken delivery of this cracking little camera from Fuji & have to say it is brilliant.In stock now if of interest to anyone @ a nice price to.I also have it's case as well again in stock & can do a bundle deal.Please see website for information.Along with the X-100 Fuji seem to be going in the right direction for quality rather than cheap & cheerfull.
All the best
Andy
bobrigby.com

I Am Very Interested Andy, can you inbox me price for cam & case please :) will pass on your details to those who may deicide to treat me for xmas, if not just after i will DEFO be ordering one.

Daz

Hi Darren, please see PM & I can tell you it is brilliant, anyone who gets one will not be dissapointed at all.Just noticed your gear & I use the 40D to, great camera & at present I can not think of a reason to change it, & you are in a great part of the country I see to.

Andy, I have no issue with you putting your prices in threads!
In fact I'd encourage it!
You interested in being part of the RPF loyalty scheme
http://www.realphotographersforum.com/content/section/413-rpf-loyalty_1.html

Whatever deals you can come up with you can offer to members through that of you like??

(I haven't forgotten about your email reply to my trade members email ... Just having some work done on the house so everything had ha to take a back seat)

Fuji X-10

Hi Hamish , thanks for that did not put any prices in as do not want to take advantage of the site.
just for interest the camera only is £499.00 INC VAT & if any members want one I have some limited stock now & will do postage free for members.Just give me a call & I will sort it out, if you order on the website you will be charged postage as I will not know it is you !
Cheers
Andy

Back