Fuji X100 with Wide Angle Converter and X-S1 For Sale

Rob MacKillop

Edinburgh Correspondent
Much loved Fuji X100 with Wide Angle Converter, lens hood. Two months ago it was refurbished by Fuji UK and is in very good condition. Fuji Leather case included. Battery charger and battery. £400. UK postage free. Not sure about shipping costs elsewhere, but can find out if requested.

Also...

Fuji X-S1 - super zoom bridge camera, 24mm to 624mm lens. Excellent condition. £280 - shipping as for X100.

Are you sure? I find the X100 a perfect compliment for the X-Pro1. It fits in my jacket pocket, or in a small pouch in warm weather and is always with me. Small and silent, it is the ultimate camera for photographing life as it is lived, not as it is posed for the camera. Ultimately stealthy, as nearly invisible as a camera can be.

Focal plane shutters limit flash to 1/180th of a second, while the leaf shutter allows full power sync up to 1/2000th. With the flash almost on the optical axis, there is rarely a discernable secondary shadow. With the power set to -2/3EV, the look of natural ambient light is preserved, but shadow detail wonderfully revealed even in the harshest of sunlight. I have shot with countless leaf shutters over the years, but nothing comes close to the X100.

No problem, thanks for replying, must have been a good buy! I'm not convinced I really want one anyway as it makes the setup larger and the joy of the X100 is that it is small and simple.

Back