glamour photography workshop

A

adam hoskins

I'm running a workshop as stated above with a published model. The course will be in Worcester at keystones bar. Working upto topless level. The day will be ran by me from model getting ready to post production of the images. If anyone is interested please get in contact . The fee is £100 per person. My contact details are 07870494793

When are you doing this Adam?

I can't commit as funds are a little stretched at present, but the date would be interesting to know, in case it's far enough in advance! :D

Fair play Adam, but WOW...... Hundreds bucks! :)
Can I come for free? :p :D:D

Adam, could you perhaps post a little more details here?
an itinerary and some examples of the sort of techniques?
What's involved?
Lighting? airbrushing?(and to what degree?) lens choices? style and style choice for what end medium/goal ... that sort of thing?
Is there a finite amount of attendees ie, what sort of level of one on one are people likely to receive on the day? (and after?)
etc...
Sorry to be awkward :D

here is the model https://www.facebook.com/Natasha.Kalashnikova.AK47 Maximum of attendees will be 6. Start time will be 10am and finish time would be 6pm. Day will start on choice of model for the shoot and why this is important. Discussion on etiquette towards model and setting up shoot so both partys are mutually benefittting unless the shoot is a Paid shoot. Go into styling of model from clothes to makeup to fit criteria of shoot. Lighting techniques will be primarily glamour lighting as in (front mag, nuts , zoo) styles, so from position subject and what type of lighting works for certain situations. The lighting will be focusing mainly on how i light my subjects for my published work and so on. Apart from lighting we will do some shutter drag techniques and also lens zoom techniques to create a diffeent type of image, and again why this works for glamour and when it should not be used. The whole day will as you stated for (an end goal) will be to do what it says on the tin, to enalbe you to shoot glamour style work how to light, direct, edit, choose model and turn out work which is magazine worthy. Editing side of things will be to end on after we have shot. This will be an onsite one hour tutorial demonstrating some techniques to edit skin to a good standard and how to edit your pics in styles which compliments the setting. Obviously the floor will be open to questions of any description , so abotu lens choice and so on . All the above will be based on my work . https://www.facebook.com/adhoskinsphotography here is my link to my work . and here if you dont use fb 500px / Adam Hoskins / Photos so you cans ee the standard of editing which i do on the models!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and £100 for the day is not expensive by any means im relativley cheap compared to others which run these courses. Ed Godden £300 per person or £700 1-1 with a model. And i could name many more. The model alone for an all day shoot is £220 plus travel on top and again she is quite cheap i could get a cheaper model but again you would not have good images by the end of the day so you get what you pay for !

No way!!! If it were free I'd of come along.... I know you had to cover the costs though. :)

Education comes at a price. $100 for a full day workshop is very much a fair and equitable price . I charge $75-$125 for a 3 hour workshop in studio with one model and up to 8 photographers. Price depends on what we are shooting , the overhead costs such as models, studio, makeup and hair and props as well as the inherent value of the techniques being taught.

Back