Got ya!!!

Dan Cattermole

Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble
So this is where the mummy/monster chills out at night...... my conservatory!!! :)

Attachments

• PC271045.jpg
    PC271045.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 14
lol. Okay...... I will, Just got to wait for the monster to come again and visit, then then I'll hit record. lol

Well pete, considering they're loitering around my house.... I guess they're after me!!!! :)

I'd guess they would be after any food as long as they can dip it in light mayonnaise ...
Seriously ... I should be on stage!

I'd guess they would be after any food as long as they can dip it in light mayonnaise ...
Seriously ... I should be on stage!

It was that good Hamish (actually did make me chuckle).....you had to post it twice. hahahaha!!! I know this is going to be justified with a reply 'that the site keeps duplicating your posts' good timing though. lol :p

Dan, best one yet, great images - I can imagine a series of 'Mummy visits important locations at night' - would make a great blog or calendar etc etc :)

Wow, Great idea Chris! I might just make a note of that. I'll have to take my snapper and see if I can catch the Mummy in the act at some 'imprtant places'. Thanks chris......... :)

I meant landmarks - no idea where important places came from! LMAO! :) :)

The peak of worcesters cathederal!!!!!!! back in a mo........... PMSL :)

haha!! thanks Hamish, although I did get up in this morning ready to snap up a few shots at 4:30 (minimal human interuption, ideal light conditions, and possibly a better chance of not getting arrested by hanging off monumental structures/buildings.....or statues with a tourch. lol) Just couldn't quite find the motivation when I saw the drizzle streaming vibriantly past the streetlight that burns outside my bedroom window...... so back to the (still warm) sack I dived. lol.
I'll give it another go early hours. see what the weather is doin.

Back