Greetings from Wolverhampton

Mark J. Allen

Hi all,

I'm Mark from Wolverhampton (well, I live in Wolverhampton, originally from Telford)

I took up photography back in 2010/2011 but had to put it on hold in 2012 due to the arrival of my daughter but now she has grown up a bit I am getting back into it.

My Grandad was a hobbyist which is one of the reasons I decided to give it a try.

I recently bought a Nikon D7000 and A Tamron 28-75 f2.8 (and hopefully selling one of my guitars to aquire more equipment) and I'm looking to get back into things and would love to meet some like minded togging buddies.

My main areas of interest are Gig Photography, Nightscapes, Light Painting and Astro but I also like the idea of street photography, portraits......who am I kidding, I'm interested in all aspects of photography.

Hi Mark. Great to have you here. Tell us about meeting Mr Iommi!

Gig shots would, I imagine, be filed under People and Portraits.
I met him last year, he was holding a charity dinner to raise funds for Birmingham Hospitals Cancer Ward so myself and my girlfriend decided why not and went.

I went completely star struck of course but he is such a humble, down to earth man

Back