Halbe Quitten

Had to make it more interesting somehow!

Quitten-1_zps3cc044de.jpg~original

Sigma DP2 Merrill. ISO 400, 1/12s at f1:4.0. PP in Iridient Developer / LR / Silver Efex Pro 2.

Looks delish! What is it, Pete? Some kind of fruit or nut? The background looks like black granite. Very interesting, Pedro.

Thanks Rob. It was most certainly the most interesting of the ones we had. I still have this half, although a bit dried up, as I intended (in fact started) to photography on the Impossible film. But I've been a bit under the weather this last week and lacked enthusiasm.

Tell me about it. I went out this morning armed with no less than three Merrills, and came home with not one single shot. Still can't get the mojo rising.

Tell me about it. I went out this morning armed with no less than three Merrills, and came home with not one single shot. Still can't get the mojo rising.
It does'nt cost any more to get two shots ;)

Must be doing the rounds, daughter back from Uni today and found it hard to get motivated to clean the house, let alone take a photo, in fact not taken any for two days.

Iridient Developer...?

What can it do that Lightroom can't...?

Thanks Pete...was starting to wonder if I was missing out on some cool piece of "must have" software...

Back