Hello Everyone!!!!!

Andrew Kent

Greeting all!

My name is Andy Kent, I am 36, and I live in Bromsgrove in the Midlands.

One of your members (Dan Cattermole) pointed my in the direction of this website. So now I am here, I have lots to learn!

I have been into photography in a serious way for around 3 years now. (That’s how long I have had an SLR).
I love all kinds of photography, and will have a go at anything! I do particularly like grungy HDR stuff and random experimental stuff like light painting.
I also enjoy a bit of urban exploring, and the photography and adventure that comes out of it.

In fact, I basically love photography in all its guises.

I have done some professional jobs here and there. A few weddings, parties, Architectural for a construction company ect. But in general it’s a hobby. The occasional paid jobs help fund the new photography toys .

If any of you guys fancy a look at some of my work so far. Please feel free to have a browse of my Flicker stream, and website.

Maybe best start with the Flickr stream, as I recently tailored the website towards weddings as that’s what people seem to be after when they land on my site!

Flickr is where I put all the stuff I do just for fun.
Flickr:

Flickr: Andy Kent 100's Photostream

Photography, Worcester Photographer, Bromsgrove photographer, events photography Worcester. Andy Kent.

I am looking forward to joining in with your forum, and meeting some new equally addicted photographers!

Cheers,

Andy.

Attachments

• Andy In A Spin.jpg
    Andy In A Spin.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 13
  • Andy On THe Brecon Beacons.jpg
    Andy On THe Brecon Beacons.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to RPF Andy - we have been expecting you! ;) You have some nice stuff on your Flickr stream and I liked very much the shot of the abandoned cooling towers. Looking forward to seeing and more and chatting about photography, pictures and all sorts of other rubbish! :)

Welcome Andy, sorry I had to delete you the first time round, I'm glad you took the automated email in the way that it is intended.

That really is a vast array of ideas in your flickr, all demonstrating a commendable level of skill concidering the relative short period you have been photo taking.

The water towers is a gem... as is the avoncroft windmill... both in colour and b&w!

We will try not to judge you too harshly for being freins with Dan ...

Get in!!! Welcome aboard shagga!, I promise you'll enjoy the company of this site. It's hard not to.

Good to have you Andy. I enjoyed your work on Flick, particularly the cooling towers and your attached self-portrait. Looking forward to your posts. :)

Welcome Andy - weren't you the guy in the snow with his face covered up? :D

You've found a great site here - and any friend of Dan's is definitely welcome

Lots of nutters here, of a range of types - you'll fit right in!

Love the cooling towers shot from the latest exploit - Epic!

A little late to the welcome party, I have caterpillar broadband out here in the wilds of 'vinshire..

Enjoy the forum

Back