Hello from Tewkesbury :)

Lauren Hunt

Hi, I'm Lauren. I'm an A level Photography student in my first year of sixth form. I like people photography such as portraiture, fashion and candid.

Hi Lauren we will have to get the mask out again.
enjoy the forum
Dad

Welcome Lauren!

Wish they had A level Photography in my day - would have been an excellent start I think :)

Maybe you should post some of your assignments here so we can all have a go?

Hi Lauren! Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your photos. Can I borrow your mask??? Lol :p

Sorry for the late reply, yea I was the one who wore that rabbit mask haha.
Well I just use the cameras that My dad (Bryan) uses, so Nikon D300 mainly, but from time to time I also use a D40x and a D50.
At the moment I'm doing My actual exam work for photography. Basically we got our Exam paper and there were 5 options to choose from, I think they were; food, studio ( i picked), Evidence of human presence, Facial expression and body language, and moving objects. After choosing one, we have to do 5 different photo shoots covering the topic.

Some good topics there Lauren, we've been covering moving objects here in the last month or two as one of our themes.

Maybe you'll be able to post some of the shots you take for studio? Or do you have to keep them under wraps for the examiners?

hi Lauren welcoming to RPF, looking forward to seeing some of your photos........!!

Back