hello from wigan - suntrap of the northwest

Hi again Dave, and once again, sorry for the delay ...
Ive just looked back through my emails and I actually didn't get a notification at all ... It wasn't even that I got one when I was drunk ... It just didn't come through ... It seems to happen sometimes ...
Anyway, you are here now ... Wigan? Friend of Oy per chance?

I think a map with their locations on would be in order, one that popped up with their posts, now there's a Twenty Thirteen Challenge for Hamish...:cool:

surnames & different photos do they trick to tell our Dave's apart LOL

photo map would be very kool H

by the way welcome Dave, i am sure you will enjoy your time around these parts, its very friendly place to be

Daz

Welcome Dave, this place could get confusing with all you Daves joining........:D
Reminds me of the Monty Python skit with all the Aussies called Bruce. Some English bloke appears in their midst and introduces himself--Nigel I think was his name.

"Your names not Broice?" says an Aussie.
"No,...it's Nigel."
"That's going to cause some confusion! Moind if we call you Broice?"

- - - Updated - - -

...... or rather rain and greyness.
Been lurking on the forum for a while now thought I would join and join in.

Welcome, Dave. (A friend of mine--Argentine chap--considers Wigan Athletic the Barcelona of England.;))

Welcome Dave, spent many a happy saturday afternoon in Wigan :)

Davie

Hi again Dave, and once again, sorry for the delay ...
Ive just looked back through my emails and I actually didn't get a notification at all ... It wasn't even that I got one when I was drunk ... It just didn't come through ... It seems to happen sometimes ...
Anyway, you are here now ... Wigan? Friend of Oy per chance?
very good friends with Oy
no worries about the registration thing like you said here now :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the friendly welcome folks
I'm sure I will enjoy it :)

Welcome on board Dave

Back