Hi from Kathleen

i am ever so confused when i log in here, it says i have unread messages but when i click on it, it goes straight into forum off other ppl's threads, do i actually have unread messages or is it just new threads put up by other ppl?

Do you mean unread posts?
If you click that or "what's new", it will show ou all the posts/thread that you haven't yet read ...
It's not as good as some of the other forums at the mo
Vbuetin, the software, is at the start of te new version - version 4. It need a little time to get good as it still has bugs and foibles .. It will get there
What do you see when ou look at what's new at now?

well when i click unread posts now i seen that i had a new message in this thread but normally when i click on it just has new posts that someone else has posted up ones that i havent even wrote in, sometimes i get confused as to if someone has wrote bk on my thread but no one has. still not properly used to this site though... :) thanks for the feedback hamish!!

Hi Kathleen,

Welcome. Mayo is a beautiful part of the world.

For the T shirt you can get paper to print the image on that will allow you to iron it onto the desired shirt. Also some of the photo shops (including on-line) will do it for you. I did it for a friend taking a picture of a drum kit and converting it to an embossed line drawing for the T-Shirt.

Back