Hi, My Name Is Ivar Dahl Larsen, I Live In A Small Town In Norway.

Thank you very much Rob, I was not aware of that. I guess I'll have to delete them and re-enter them if I want some comments then. Am I able to delete them in that situation then?

@Ivar D. Larsen, You can start a thread and then link to the Showcase image (copy the BB code and just paste it into your thread), e.g.

full

Ivar, it's not very clear, is it? Maybe new members should be given a "Welcome Pack" ;)

The Showcase is for your best shots. It is hoped that by reserving it that way, we can get an overview of the "best of" members' contributions.

However, most people just start a thread from the forum page, uploading maybe one or more pictures there. That way they will get lots of comments. If you do that, you can still contribute your better shots to the Showcase.

From what I've seen, Ivar, all your shots are "better shots"!

I am very quick at things, some times too quick, ( no comments thank you ), so now I have deleted them. Thing is, isn't it a little cumbersome to must do it the way it's now being explained to me, or am I daft again? Will I be able to upload several in the same category at the same time?

Thank you again Rob and Pete. Got the message. I'm not just quick, I'm slow too. Anyhow thanks for the fine words and during this evening I'll come back through the forum with my pictures. My best one has not been produced yet so the showcase shall have to wait I guess. Not fishing for compliments mind you. I do have an opinion though, as we are our own worst critics we all seem to downgrade our own pictures and therefore do not feel we fit in the category of " Best work " showcase. As a Norwegian I am foreign to certain ways and expressions I guess as I put another meaning into it which was not intended. The greatest art in my book is the art of communication. If we and I were better at it, we may have been better off in this world. No critics to anyone here but myself.

Back