Hi there RPF!

Curt Worton

Hello all my name is Curt!

I have been meaning to introduce myself on here for a while now just really haven't got around to doing so. I was introduced to the forum by Dan Cat who seems to have got himself well mingled with the forum and hopefully I will too :)

I have been interested in photography for a few years now but could never afford to get myself a DSLR and always relied on just taking photos with the camera on my phone, however about 6 or 7 months ago i finally managed to get out and get myself a Canon 500d which although by no means is a professional camera it certainly lives up to what i use it for at the moment!

Since getting my DSLR i have had a bash quite a few different styles of photography usually out with Dan and recently we have somehow got hooked on night photography including fire spins and light mummies :p I will try to upload on here when I have new photos but for now most of my shots are on my Flickr if you want to check out my photostream.

I look forward to being a member of the highly recommended RPF =)

~CuRt~

Welcome to this great forum Curt!

The Canon 500D is a great camera that can produce stunning images, enjoy it!

Good to hear from you curt!! Dan has mentioned you but I always thaught he was making you up to sound popular!!! We deffo need to go out some time with the cat mole! That's as long as you don't mind dressing up!! Look forward to seeing you shots bud!!

Hi Curt. I started in the DSLR world with the XTi (400D), a precursor to your 500D. Your camera will take great images. I firmly believe though it is they person behind the camera that is most important and not whether that camera is the best or most expensive. Looking forward to seeing your images.

Me too, welcome Curt!
to be honest I didn't think Dan had any mates and you were just a figment of his imagination
I shall be checking for matching ips should you ever magically be on line at the same time ... ;)

im only kidding dan, i know you have mates really ...

... me and tom are your mates

hahahaha

seriously though welcome Curt (dan)

no seriously i am joking Curt, welcome to the forum, i shall look forward to seeing your photos ....
sorry, about the above, i just find taking the mik out of Dan on here really fun!! :)

welcome to this fab photo forum, i am sure you will enjoy your stay around these parts.......!!

Daz

haha yes it certainly seems friendly! :D thanks guys like i said i shall try to upload on here with any new stuff! Really need to make more time to just go out picture taking as much as poss as iv been slacking a bit the last couple of weeks!

and as for dressing up Tom, i yet to include my panda hat in a few more shots also the S10 =p but im not going anywhere near that horse of yours! Thats too much! Haha

Welcome to the forum finally Turkish.... I mean Curtis! Well definitely have to go out as a convoy in the night armed with ambition and fire! Haha. I get used to the Micky taking on here, especially by Hamish, he only takes the Mick out of the masked warriors coz he knows that deep down in his heart, one would make him look far better!! Living a lie Hamish, living a lie! Hahahahaha!!!!!

Welcome Turkish ;)

Hi Curt and welcome! :)

So what's with all the animal costumes and creeping around in the dark in your neighborhood? LOL

Back