Hi

Was recommended this site by a friend

My main line of work is portraits, I spend many happy hours working with models. I do a lot of studio work but I do enjoy location shoots with the models as you can get a lot more varied photos because there is only so much you can do in the studio.

Hi again John,

Good to see that a recommendation followed through..... I hope you stick around John. :)

You'll have to talk me through one day about your set up and what you use out and about.
Mind you, I'll get to see it in a few weeks too :)

Thanks for joining, it's a joy to have you on board. :)

Cheers Dan, such a shame you cannot make the shoot on the 9th. Should be good, great location (found by you of course) and some wonderful young ladies to work with as well. I just hope the weather warms up a bit for them.

Ooh yes, looks like the weather is getting much warmer john, although this morning was a fresh'n.

Gutted I couldn't make the shoot John, just getting carried away and running before I can walk most of the time, don't say a word @Kev Pugh! I know what your like. :)
Definitely have to plan for a reschedule so that I can check out how you do your lighting and learn a few tips or two.

I main issue if I was to ever get into modelling (in which my wife would frown up (can't see the issue)), is how I would talk to the models, getting them to be comfortable with what your doing.

We have a couple of great glamour photoggers a here in the name of @adam hoskins and @Bobby Deal that do very similar to your work.
Then you have @Pete Askew and @Paul Lange who are the nudity abstract gods.
But saying that, everyone has had a go of it on here.

Welcome on board John

You have your own studio set-up or do you rent out the facilities?

Looking forward to seeing some of the work - with or without Dan! :D

Hello John and welcome. I too am a new member and if you are treated as I've been treated, then you'll be fine. Done quite a lot of studio work myself and with models, but haven't really introduced them here yet. All the best to you.

Back