Hot Dog

Almost the real thing!

Hotdog stand Vienna

Hotdog-1_zps81591b49.jpg~original

Leica M9 + 35mm Leica Summilux M f1.4. ISO 160, 1/60 at f1:5.6. PP in LR / Nik ColorFx Pro 4.

Did you try a dog? Are they Chicago style, the only real way to dress a dog.

Love the shot, Pete. The color rendition is delightful as usual and as Rob said there is a lot to see in this. Very nice indeed.

Had my eyes darting left, right and centre. Lots of things to see. Good one, Pete, with a nice touch of humour.

Thanks Rob. It was the juxtaposition of the poster and the guys that caught my eye. They were having quite an animated conversation but you can't tell that from the shot.

Love the shot, Pete. The color rendition is delightful as usual and as Rob said there is a lot to see in this. Very nice indeed.

Thanks Brian.

Pete, I want hot dogs plssssssss

You'll have to come to Europe then! :) I think they might have them in the US as well! ;)

oh the shame of it pete, beaten but just one minute by lesley.

though it looks like i may be several hours behind you both.

i love the colours on your shot, a lot say there is no such thing as a `leica look`, maybe there isnt, but as i viewed your shot, thats the first thing that came in my head before i saw what camera you used to capture this fine image. its a busy but interesting shot, with great composition.

thank you for sharing it with us.

best
pc

Thanks Rob. It was the juxtaposition of the poster and the guys that caught my eye. They were having quite an animated conversation but you can't tell that from the shot.

Thanks Brian.

You'll have to come to Europe then! :) I think they might have them in the US as well! ;)
I definitely would like to travel to Europe in the future and make sure to bring me to Fish N Chip and hot dogs :)

That big bottle between the knees must take some keeping up ;)

Your signature look Pete - very tasty

Leaves still on the trees?

Many thanks Paul. Always the bridesmaid never the bride!

I think you are right and that often at least Leica glass has a certain look. Mind, I did subject this to a bit of cross-processing etc so the colours are not entirely real to life.
i have to come clean here pete, i shoot about 2-1 in favour of black & white, but if a shot ends up being a colour shot, then i do like to see some colours, i cant be doing with the wishy washy colour look. if i had wanted that look i would have been a watercolour painter.

best
pc

Back