I Phone Telephoto Lens

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
WOW how kool..........if only it would fit my I Phone 4

iphonetelephotolens.jpg

The camera on your iPhone is great (just like everything else on it, eh acolytes?), but when it comes to zoom, it could do with a little helping hand. Luckily, The iPhone Lens is here to sort out any zooming inadequacies you might have. It is, as you might well imagine, an attachment for your iPhone that allows you to zoom in with 8 x magnification. Wow!

Not only that, but you can make any 'real' photographers weep over the money they spent on their flashy tripods and accessories - this baby's loaded with gubbins to enhance your photos. A dinky tripod to get it steady, a clamp to stick the lens onto your phone in the first place and a nice cover to finish the whole package off and make your iPhone look even more camera-like than before. The lens itself has a field view of a whopping 246 meters and is fully adjustable, meaning that no matter what you're attempting to snap, it'll be brought into focus and eminent clarity.

So if that exotic bird in the distance (obviously we mean the avian kind, who do you think we are?) is proving a little too far away for your iPhone's camera to get a handle on, simply pop it on the tripod, whack on the lens and watch it come to life on your screen. An essential gadget for photography nuts and iPhone lovers alike.

Features:

•An impressive lens for your iPhone.
•Allows you to zoom in on distant objects that the iPhone camera can't on its own.
•Fully adjustable long focal lens with 8 x magnification.
•Field view of 246 m.
•Minimum focus distance 3 m.
•Includes tripod for steady shooting.
•Totally portable kit.
•Also includes clamp, sleeve for the iPhone, cleaning cloth and protective case.
•Not compatible with iPhone 4.
•Suitable for ages 8 years +
Size:

•Lens: 7 x 3 x 3 cm.
•Tripod (folded): 13 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm.
•Sleeve: 12 x 6.5 x 1.5 cm.

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/30001819.html

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no idea how to respond to that ... im not sure if i want one... or want to start a campaign to have them all burnt ... ... ... how much is it

(article! :) )

about £30.............from i want one of those.......i am curious more than anything lol

LMAO!

Back