iPhoneography snaps thread

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
I thread for "iPhoneography" - photos created on your iphone camera and as many apps as you like!

hear are a couple to get things going

05cde8d2.jpg

36275343.jpg

Last edited:
Tom - love the effect on that shot!

Here's one I call 'chasing my shadow'

web.jpg

And imaginatively called 'Tron'

All PP done on the iPhone!

web.jpg

I'm gonna be liking this thread alot!!! But...... Would someone be able to tell me how I would upload pictures directly from my iPhone??? Is it the same proceedure as on a laptop???

Well, not having an iPhone I can't really join in on this but I do really like some of the images that are being created. Very spontaneous and creative. There is an exibition of iPhone work on at the moment in Germany mainly by a photographer called Nikolai Karo (http://www.nikokaro.de), and illustrated here http://www.fotogalerie-im-blauen-haus.de/news/. There's an article about him in Fine Art Printer and they are referencing iPhone photography as the 'New Polaroid'. I can see why.

Looking forward to seeing more!! Might even be tempted to get an iPhone myself!!!

Pete - it's a pretty good camera to have with you - and some of the PP software is great as well.

Here's 'Do$h'

web.jpg

PP was done in the Best Camera App

Very cool - looks like an album cover picture :)

LAX control tower (probably contains people sleeping on the job...)

web.jpg

I feel compelled to write this..... I was in the pub watching the rugby got my iPhone out and dropped it.... Back screen shattered and shards of glass every where, had a quick repair with some selotape. Rang orange my service provider and who I also have insurance with I spent 6 minuets on the phone to some northern woman who called me "pet" I will be receiving my replacement iPhone 9am tomorrow morning ( a bank holiday in the uk ) amazing service I'm chuffed to bits !!!!!

That is good!

Nearly dropped mine a minute ago ... Took the case off and it slipped out of my hand ... Cought it though ... Bout a foot from the floor!

Not a clue Hamish - looks like some super-bug in a petri dish!

Back