Landscapedays.com

Andy Boardman

Trade Member: Bob Rigby Photographic
Hi all, Andy B here from Bob Rigby's, I have a new website of my own that might be of interest to some on here, still in progress as all sites I suppose but a start anyway.
We will be running various workshops throughout the year covering landscape photography & bird of prey workshops as well. details on the site.
Our first Birds of Prey one is on Saturday 12th of April in Byley Cheshire on a working farm with natural settings such as barns etc.We will have 3 Owls & Falcons & Hawks all free flying & you may get the chance to fly a bird yourself too ! A poster attached for a bit of information.
Our other workshop is from Friday afternoon on the 25th of April & runs Saturday & Sunday & 2 nights bed, breakfast & evening meal are included, this will be a great weekend on the Llyn Peninsula at Nefyn.

Hope this information is of help to some & thanks for looking.
Regards
Andy

http://www.landscapedays.com/index.html

Attachments

• workshopposter.jpg
    workshopposter.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
We have a general poster for the 2 day weekend workshop which I have attached below, please feel free to get in touch.The weekend includes 2 nights full board B B & EM for Friday & Saturday plus of course at least 2 tutors & loads of photography tips tricks & a few locations.

Attachments

• LandscapedaysPoster.jpg
    LandscapedaysPoster.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 3
Back