Critique Welcomed Meg

I like the quirky pose (there's a bit of "cummon Dad, 'urry up!' about it. Something I know from my own experience lol. The picture frames on the wall help frame Meg's face nicely.

A bonnie lassie. Must take after her mum...
Certainly not me! :)

She's got your right hand,
lol. I'm very proud of her. :)

PS Joking aside, it's a really interesting portrait. Strange but interesting colours. Any of your foties on the wall?
Thanks Rob. After I scanned the picture I worked on the colors in Lightroom. I had a few versions before I arrived at this one. Foties on the wa': Yeah they're mine. SWMBO wanted a series of seascape/sunrise/set shots so I have four of them framed up there. Thanks for your comments, Rob.

I like the corners in this composition. Not the corners of the photo, but the corners in the eyes, in the arm (and hand), in the frames of the pictures hanging on the wall. [Of course I focus on the corners to protect myself from the hypnotic stage presence of the main subject, and of the guy behind the camera.]

I like the corners in this composition. Not the corners of the photo, but the corners in the eyes, in the arm (and hand), in the frames of the pictures hanging on the wall. [Of course I focus on the corners to protect myself from the hypnotic stage presence of the main subject, and of the guy behind the camera.]
Thank you very much, Gianluca.

Back