Minolta Himatic 7S - Minolta Rokkor 45mm 1:1.8 lens

Pete Sykes

I have up for sale is a very nice, excellent condition, used, operational, 35mm Rangefinder camera. This is a beautiful Minolta Hi-matic 7s Himatic 7s 35mm Rangefinder camera. The camera has a Minolta Rokkor 45mm 1:1.8 lens that is clean, no marks, scratches, fungus, mold, mildew, oil, etc. The meter is I working (I checked it against my Olympus digital SLR) shutter speeds are working, viewfinder is clean, Aperture works cleanly on all stops. Can be used "Auto" or full manual control. The camera has some minor signs of use, but no dents or dings. Please email me with any questions. Tades great photos..... Will be sorry to part with it but I just don't use it anymore and it is far too good to sit on a shelf and needs to go to someone who will put it to use.
Also included but not shown in the photo is a benneton camera bag for it, a 55mm Hoya Yellow Filter (for Black & White) and a rather nice black metal screw on lens hood.

7s.jpg

7sa.jpg

I'm open to reasonable offers on this but please understand, I'm not going to give it away.

Peter

If I wasn't selling all my cameras I'd probably have bought this!
Give us a price Pete, that might help to sell it for you!

Ok Hamish......... In truth I really have no idea what it might be worth. But I guess £50 wouldn't be far off ??? ....... I'd really just like to see it used properly. I've run a few films through it and had a few pleasing results. But I just don't use it as it should.

Peter.

I've changed my mind on this one......Decided to keep it, leave it up on the shelf, make sure my missus dusts it from time to time "don't take the lens cap off. There's a good girl"....... and one day I might get some time to use it.

I've changed my mind on this one......Decided to keep it, leave it up on the shelf, make sure my missus dusts it from time to time "don't take the lens cap off. There's a good girl"....... and one day I might get some time to use it.

So Peter, is this little camera quite heavy? What I mean is, will it hurt when it hits you on the back of the head?!! ;) Accidents happen when dusting you know!

Back