Montana Grain Elevator

Chris Bennett

I haven't put a photo up here before, but I like this one of an old derelict grain elevator in Montana. (Some of the hi-fi folks here may have seen it before!)

27730290893_bb48b0c38a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent, I like it.

Blimey guys!
Thanks for the compliments. I don't take too much credit for the photo because the subject was incredible. I have some more of other elevators taken on the same trip but this is the best one.

Here are just two more.
This one was just a few miles away from the first photo.

25498137738_2c62a86cb5_b.jpg

And this next one was a day's drive away in another country. Climax, Saskatchewan in Canada. Right on the border between the US & Canada.
The sign that said 'Welcome To Climax' had another (graffiti) sign on the back of it that said 'Thanks For Coming' - I kid you not!!

28267652191_dab4d63f98_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Rob and Milan.
Rob, I think I could manage one more - perhaps two in one day might just be too much though.
This one was not really taken for anything other than a record of it's existence, so no great shakes in the artistic department but it was in a town that shares my name!

18805386229_10b953f30b_b.jpg

Grain Elevator: Bennett, Colorado. June 2015

Must have missed these when you first posted them. Great set of pictures! Particularly like the first two, looks like one day nature will reclaim the decaying buildings.

Back