My neighbour. There are times I keep indoors due to coldness. That does not bother this guy. K5 I think or K3 with a Tamron 70-300mm.

I've often wondered how animals in general react to things like cold, heat, comfort, etc. Obviously they're aware of their environment at some instinctive level at least. They recognize and know how to respond to danger, risk, etc. If our house cats are any indicator, they obviously also enjoy their surroundings at times, but do they "consciously" (for lack of a better term) suffer because of it? As an allegedly 🙃 conscious and thinking person I find it difficult. if not impossible. to put myself into a totally instinctive state of mind. At the very least, if I could it might make for some interesting photographs...

I've often wondered how animals in general react to things like cold, heat, comfort, etc. Obviously they're aware of their environment at some instinctive level at least. They recognize and know how to respond to danger, risk, etc. If our house cats are any indicator, they obviously also enjoy their surroundings at times, but do they "consciously" (for lack of a better term) suffer because of it? As an allegedly 🙃 conscious and thinking person I find it difficult. if not impossible. to put myself into a totally instinctive state of mind. At the very least, if I could it might make for some interesting photographs...
Some animals as birds which do not migrate during winter have bodies adjusting to the environment and temperature unlike us humans as you probably know. So it is also with squirrels I suppose, also the ones with horns according to this Scottish expert and gentle-man who also migrated to warmer areas.🤔

Back