New in from South Shrops!

Bill Eden

Hi all, my name is Bill and I am slowly moving back into film with medium format (still got my 35mm camera's tho'). Fuji GW690III, and a recently aquired Mamiya RB67 Pro SD with new 127mm lens (think I need a bigger tripod now!) I have a couple of rolls waiting to be developed which I intend to do myself, saving up for a scanner at the mo@ (any ideas?).

I am about 5 miles from Cleobury Mortimer, so if anyone is local gis a shout! (I have a lot to learn!).

Chrs
Bill

Hi Bill. Great to see you here. I also have the RB67 Pro SD with four lenses. Fine camera, if bulky! Looking forward to seeing your work. See you around!

Eyup Bill!

I use the Epson V550 and seem to get decent results - see my film pix on here.

Hi Bill, I'm fairly local - Kidderminster. I have an Epson 750 if you want to scan some negs and you can use the darkroom to proces them if you want.

Ian

Hi Bill. Looking forward to seeing some of your images. I use an Epson V500. Had it several years now. It's seen a lot of use. Quite happy with it, except that the negative carriers are flimsy and it won't give me accurate "previews" of medium format images (I can preview them, but I must define the frame manually for each neg). The carriers will hold 35mm negs, 35mm slides (including cardboard or plastic surrounds) and MF negs. For the price I paid and the use it has seen, I consider it to have been a good deal.

Back