New member from Vancouver

Hello all,
Just registered for this forum and thought to say hi. Will post few pix shortly. Originally from Dubrovnik, Croatia, now living in what is known as the wet coast as we have lots of rain here.
Camera is a humble Nikon Coolpx L830. No fancy features but I like it. I like taking photos of nature, architecture, wildlife if it happens to be where I am. People not so much as I don't feel comfortable taking photos of people, especially if they are identifiable. But I do have some.
Cheers...

Last edited:
Hello all,
Just registered for this forum and thought to say hi. Will post few pix shortly. Originally from Dubrovnik, Croatia, now living in what is known as the wet coast as we have lots of rain here.
Camera is a humble Nikon Coolpx L830. No fancy features but I like it. I like taking photos of nature, architecture, wildlife if it happens to be where I am. People not so much as I don't feel comfortable taking photos of people, especially if they are identifiable. But I do have some.
Cheers...
Welcome to RPF, Chaba. (I'm just a little ways south of you: Whidbey Island, WA.)

Welcome Chaba. I'm a recent newcomer as well. Dallas, Texas has been my stomping ground since 1974. Take a look around and kick a few tires. I'm sure you'll find something you like. Just let us know if you have any questions and we'll do our best to answer them.

A hearty welcome to you Chaba, from up in Norway. I lived up in Fraser Valley, Langley, some years back. I really love B.C., Vancouver and of course Fraser Valley. Sadly it is too long since I last was there. All the best to you. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Back