Not A LADY In Red

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
you certainly see some characters in Manchester city centre.

7379139496_72c3284cbe_b.jpg

Daz

PS i havent desserted the forum, just so busy at work i aint got much time to myself :D:D

Shoes, backdrop, hair - perfect!

Did you wait for her to get in front of the red?

yes Chris i did wait until HE stood in front of the red boarded up shop front :eek:

Daz

Oh my giddy aunt! :D

yes Chris i did wait until HE stood in front of the red boarded up shop front :eek:

Daz
One of the worst cases of "man boobs" I've every seen!!!!

Are you sure it's a HE !!! and not a butch looking SHE:confused:;).

yeah Darren how do you know its a male then could be a woman who has had a hardlife, please explain how you know lol?

do you mean like you Laurie..................... (LEGS IT) only joking my little munchkin

he / she has very butch arms and manly hands if you know what i mean, i walked past and he / she was on phone had very hoarse / deep voice but i guess there is still a possibility of it being female, pretty dam sure it aint though LOL

Daz

hmmmm what exactly are you trying to say you ratbag!!, told you before running wont do you any good I could easily catch you lol

Oh dear ... I really hope your right
i also really hope that she doesn't find this thread ;)

Im going to add to the argument for female here ... Look at the stance, the position of her feet, hips and posture (admittedly that can be done by a man) ... Looks female
The places on her figure that there are fat deposits are female, eg top of legs ...
Speaking of the top of the legs - if she was a he I don't think she is now.
Facial fetures look female too
rough voice could be down to long term smoking habit - skin condition points to that being the case!
Last and definitely not least, look at how her elbow is very slighty bent back ... Blokes elbows tend not to bend back as much a women's elbows ... That to me is a woman's elbow!
Just to ad to all this ... Without wanting to get too politically correct on your ***, regardless of phisical gender ... That is a she!

Like the shot though .. Very effective

Its a good shot. Also, I think the person is female. The shape of her hips and waist as well as her stance all look female to me.

Im also with you guys on that the person is a female, the hips look definitely female, and again the stance as Hamish mentioned has a very girly feel about it

Back