Notes From The Top Left Corner

Good question!
We marked the edges of the film gate with a permanent marker when we loaded it up for the first time, so that the second time around we could be at least close to the original position, Pete. It turned out perfectly.

52886124928_64a7dcc3d2_b.jpg

Another wonderful piece of serendipity (Miss Sarah Dipperty as she is known on RPF). I mean the shot of the bridge is fine in itself, but the insertion of the hand is just wonderful. What is less obvious at first though is the person walking on the water. Was this just the hand of Miss Sarah in action or was divine intervention at play too?! ;)

Another wonderful piece of serendipity (Miss Sarah Dipperty as she is known on RPF). I mean the shot of the bridge is fine in itself, but the insertion of the hand is just wonderful. What is less obvious at first though is the person walking on the water. Was this just the hand of Miss Sarah in action or was divine intervention at play too?! ;)
Thanks for your comment, Pete. It took quite a while before I spotted the miracle worker! I saw the person, but it never registered that they were walking on water.

I’m not normally one for double exposures, although like here I have seen some great results. I like the idea of a ‘joint effort’ in creating them. Super results, particularly the last with the gull, very surreal 😃

Last edited:
Chaplaincy / Bridge is not so immediate, but still quite compelling and this that is because of the the way that curve lines up with the bridge. It takes your eye through the picture and to the crosses and then off to the buildings on the left. I think it interesting that the pillars on the right seem to come to attention later, but maybe that is just me.

Bus Station Creatures is just wonderfully surreal (or man carrying giant pigeon). :)

Back