Oh, I Love This

Happy to help, Hamish, after all the work you have done for us here. It's the least I could do.

Yes, that's our kitchen (after a tidy up, ahem).

The Iridient software blows the socks off the Sigma. Free demo available from their website. But it means a little extra outlay.

Sorry been out of action even to sit at a computer. Chest infection. Interesting about the iridient developer Rob. Wonder if it is worth getting an IMac?
To answer Hamish's question a while back, yes the blue layer is the top layer of the three layered sensor. So it does not need as much amplification, which equals less noise.

I was a long-term PC user until getting an iMac last year, and now I'll never go back. They are more expensive than the same spec for a PC, but everything works. The user experience is a delight. And the screens are wonderful.

I was a long-term PC user until getting an iMac last year, and now I'll never go back. They are more expensive than the same spec for a PC, but everything works. The user experience is a delight. And the screens are wonderful.

Yes I know mac's to well , but however a negative experience they are never to be talked about in a bad light ;). I use software which is not produced for Mac's, maybe, just maybe SSP will be upgraded for the Quattro's.

Back