OMFG Bargain Canon Eos 60D

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
Tesco! - Does it come with fresh fruit and veg or something?

Or have things moved on since I left Blighty...

can buy almost anything from Tesco these day chris......... on-line especially........!!

If it arrives it is a bargain :)

I found a voucher code for £50 off, the code is TDX-4MYH

That makes the total with £5 delivery charge £ 954.97 :)

I doubt they will honour the orders but that's the lens I have been going to buy for while.

I bet some people will spoil it buy ordering 10 of them to sell on ebay.....then none will happen.

Thread moved to "shopping" forum as this is exactly the the sort of thread mr bargain finder Mark had in mind when he suggested it
Hope it turns up Mark!

have you ordered one Mark??

I would have given it ago just for that lens (as its the F2.8 version) ......then sell camera on as brand new and will make a cheap len.......!! But i bought my new lens last week

Guys I dont know if its the same online but instore I seen this deal and although it was a 17-55mm lens it wasnt the one as shown on jessops whether it is online though I dont know might be worth checking first through customer service

Laurie - Canon only Make 1 "EF-S 17-55mm IS Lens" and its is an F2.8 at about £800

They do make a "Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS" buts that's a cheapo kits lens that's bundled with some DSLRS at about £100

Personally i do think that either someone has cocked up with price or with the lens thats included is not the 17-55 (as described) which would be the F2.8.

If this is the case & i was buying it then its refund time.........!!

Daz

I did order one :)

I doubt it will arrive but if it does and its the 17-55 2.8 then that's fantastic, if its not the 17-55 2.8 then it goes back.

Got to be a misprice as its way too cheap.

I guess someone at Tesco is going to be busy on Monday morning.

keep us updated matey :)

Fingers crossed then Mark - that would be a mega deal :)

As expected I received an 'order cancelled' email from Tesco saying refund will be made in 3 to 5 working days :( No explanation, just an 'order cancelled' email.

Looks like my card was charged at the time of order :(

Did not expect the camera, but did not expect my card to be charged at the time of order..........

yes i have heard that elsewhere :-( Tescoes............. Tossers.....!!

Back