Open Mike II

I edited the rest of the images from the open mike event at the Fox & Goose, Greywell last night. Nothing too exciting but they have been sent to the organiser to use on the dedicated Facebook page. However, I did quite like this one.

OpenMike-2_zps92d91f79.jpg~original

Leica Monochrom + Zeiss 18mm Distagon M f1:4.0. ISO 1600, 1/30s at f1:4.0. Processed via LR (no PP) and SilverFX Pro 2

works very well Pete , I like the contrast of the light on the guitar and darker areas. In fact a superb and strong image. Fully understand why you like it.

I just love the look of indoor available light images. Nicely done Pete!

Yes,...I just love the look of available light shots,...er,...did someone mention beer?

Lovely relaxed feel to it and it with the setup like a private recording session. I would imagine the music to be as easy on the ear just as the overall ambience is on the eye.
The guy in the background is class, waiting for it all to end and to get packed up and go home; the Roadie maybe.

Thanks all. They were do a blues session at that point and the guy in the background was one of the musicians taking his turn at the 'mixer'. Thanks Rob, it was the triangular relationship that appealed to me so much too - they were good. And Brian, I too am a huge fan of available light.

Back